Doosan Bobcat's web servers automatically collect usage information from you when you visit this Web Site. Web Site usage information informs us about how our visitors use and navigate this Web Site. This information helps us give you the best possible experience. For each page that you visit on bobcat.com, we may collect and store the following technical information:
• the number and frequency of visitors, including date and time access to Web Site;
• the URL addresses of this Web Site webpage visited;
• the length of your stay on a webpage;
• your click through activity; and
• your Internet Protocol address.
This data informs us about the number of visitors to this Web Site and the type of technology our visitors use.
The information collected from you helps us communicate with you to provide information, products and services that you have requested. It is your choice to send us these requests. Through your internet browser, you may have the option to reject this Web Site’s cookies and still use this Web Site. However, your access to this Web Site will be limited. You may always opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the instructions on the marketing email that you may receive from Doosan Bobcat.
We may combine the personal information you provide Doosan Bobcat with other information about you that is available to us, including information from other sources (e.g. offline data or data legally obtained from third parties). The ways that Doosan Bobcat may use your information include:
• to respond to your specific inquiries;
• to troubleshoot any issues with respect to your use of this Web Site;
• to provide you with information on Doosan Bobcat products and services, either on a personalized or aggregate basis;
• to give Web Site editors anonymous, aggregate information that is useful for developing new features and products for our visitors and to improve the content and navigation on this Web Site; and
• if you apply for a dealership.
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties such as dealers, our third- party website developer, and internal marketing administrators for the purposes described above. We may also disclose information to respond to legal requirements or requests, enforce our policies, and protect the rights, property and safety of Doosan Bobcat. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may disclose information to law enforcement, governmental agencies, or third-parties authorized by law, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Web Site user to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information that we believe to be relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry.
We may disclose your personal information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about you to prevent, investigate, identify persons or organizations potentially involved in activity that appears to us to be illegal, or that we believe may expose us to legal liability. Additionally, we may disclose personal information in situations that we believe to be emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety or any person or property if we believe that the information in any way relates to that threat. In such events, we will disclose any information that is relevant and necessary to the investigation or to prevent injury or illegal activity.
In the event we are engaged in or contemplating a merger or other corporate acquisition with another business entity, personal information may be disclosed to and would likely be acquired by the other business entity.
Doosan Bobcat cares about the safety and privacy of children online. This Web Site is directed toward adults. Doosan Bobcat does not (a) knowingly collect, use, or disclose information from children under the age of 13, (b) have actual knowledge that it is collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13, and (c) have actual knowledge that it is collecting personal information directly from users of another website or online service directed to children under the age of 13.
If we are notified that information pertaining to a child under 13 was collected unintentionally or by fraud or by deception, then as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by a child under the age of 13, then please contact us.
You are responsible for keeping your login name and password confidential and are responsible for all actions taken with your login name and password. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
You may have certain rights and may request access to the personal information you have provided to us. You may also have an opportunity to correct the personal information you have provided to us if necessary and enable the exercise of other rights that may be available to you under applicable laws. Please contact us as indicated below.
This Web Site does not undertake any liability under the following circumstances:
1. If it is required by laws, regulations and decrees or for public safety, this Web Site may disclose your personal information to relevant administrative and judicial departments. We will undertake no liability in this case.
2. The disclosure of any personal data due to your disclosure of the user’s password to others or sharing of your registered account with others or any other reasons.
3. The disclosure, loss, theft or falsification, etc. of your personal data due to a force majeure caused by any computer virus invasion or attack and temporary shutdown because of government regulations which affect the normal operation of the internet.
4. Any legal disputes and consequences arising from the disclosure of personal data caused by other sites linked to this Web Site.
5. Any other disclosure of your personal information which is not caused by our intentional or gross negligence.